As an engine MRO service provider for the United States and other countries, Lockheed Martin Commercial Engine Solutions has full engine maintenance, repair and overhaul capabilities for eight military product lines, including engines, components, modules and on-wing support for the powerplants listed below as well as new engine assembly on the F110.
- F110, powering the F-15 and F-16
- F108/CFM56-2, powerplant for the KC-135R, E-3 and E-6
- TF34, powering the A-10 and S-3A
- CFM56-3, powering the C-40
- CFM56-7, powerplant for C-40 and P-8
- CF6-50, powerplant for the KC-10 and E-4B
- F118-101, powering the U-2
- T56, powering the C-130, P-3 and C-2
New Engine Build
It always comes as a surprise when domestic and international customers learn that Lockheed Martin Commercial Engine Solutions (LMCES) provides new engine assembly, inspection and test on the F110 engine that powers jet fighters F-15 and F-16. But, we've been doing so since 2003. In fact, LMCES is the only company within the continental United States to build new F110s, under an agreement with the engine's original equipment manufacturer (OEM), General Electric.
Lockheed Martin Commercial Engine Solutions also performs new assembly on Service Life Extension Program (SLEP) rotors in support of the worldwide F110 engine fleet.